How Do I Keep My Family From Getting Sick?

I'm often asked how I operate a childcare center, be around so many children under the age of 6 without myself or my own children getting sick? - - the reason is we use doTERRA, the worlds purest essential oils DAILY.

Our morning and evening routine consists of:
  • One drop of BREATE on the sole of each foot
  • One drop of ONGUARD on the sole of each foot

When it seems that people are getting sick all around us or when we hear of certain bugs going around we add:
  • One drop of OREGANO* to the sole of each foot
  • One drop of FRANKINCENSE to the sole of each foot
  • *Oregano is a very HOT oil, my kids know not to touch their feet when they have oregano on and I'll usually have them wear socks for 20 minutes or so.

That's how I do it & its been working!!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment