What could be better than being honored for work you wish you could do for free?

Thank you all for the nomination and for your votes in Hawaii's Favorite Childcare Provider.

We didn't take home the grand prize this year; however it's hard not to feel like a winner.  As I stood being recognized as 1 of 3 Finalists from 287 nominees I cried tears of joy and gratitude.

When I left Haleiwa for the PATCH ceremony there were huge dark clouds of smoke, fire trucks coming in from all over the island & I could see the fire close to homes in a neighborhood I have friends in.  I was so stunned....in that moment I was filled with love for Haleiwa and the north shore.  

I am so proud to be a member of this community.  I am honored to have the opportunity to be a part of Ka Hana Pono's keikis and their families lives.

I want to thank each of you. When you support an ohana-family small business like Ka Hana Pono you are not helping a corporate CEO buy his third vacation home.  You are helping a little girl take piano lessons, a boy get his team uniform, a mom and dad put food on the table, a student pay college tuition.

Ka Hana Pono Daycare thanks you, Mahalo nui loa for all of your support.

XOXOXOXO, 
Aunty Gel


No comments:

Post a Comment