Fond Memories

As I hugged and kissed the last keiki to go home today, as I turned away I felt butterflies in my stomach, closed the door and began to cry...How did I think I would be "okay" saying congratulations and goodbye to 4 amazing precious souls as they graduate from Ka Hana Pono, some of them have been with us for four years....As each child & their families become a part of our extended ohana we will naturally always be interested in their destinies and will always be a friend... I'm having a good cry now as I hike peacock flats - might as well try to feel it and let it out now... xoxoxo and yes Aunty Gel knows this is not goodbye forever, I just will miss each of their individual lights and that's the simple truth & I wouldn't consider myself human if I didn't acknowledge it.... Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page.Day Care Program Our Teachers and Para-professionals are trained in the latest research and learning trends.

    ReplyDelete